Friday, December 11, 2009

fly-day = )



ok it all started when i work up in the morning..so i went to bruth my teeth and blablabla ..then i went down and it was very the dark ..zzz owh forgot to mention im all alone here in the house. =.= .. this because my parents went to work and my brother kitson lucas and my grandma went back to hometown .. sniff sniff . yeah i was alone .. dem i miss all my friends., especially the my boss a.k.a clariss chai . .haha
chok and his wife a.k.a boss


owh owh and then this is wat i did when i was really bored ..and so i make up a plan to arrange all the yes !.. muahaha ..thnks to ashley and belle ♥ :) ..


okay this is where we seperate after our jobs were accomplished.. sniff sniff i miss u guys and not the work :p . but hey think abt the bright side .. i still can find them in penang .. suki ng and siewyeeT im coming down to penang :)






NEXT this was me , eveline and justin .. eh seriously lor i tot eveline was 19 .. like yea LOOK AT HER ! . O_O !



and hell yea ! i like this pic so freaking much ! and im really gonnagonna miss u guys !
I LOVE MY FRINEDS ♥♥




ok got to blast ! woo hooo

♥ brandon lucas


0 comments: