Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yesterday"s outing

yah it was holiday where i went back to my granny house :D.. its been ages i went back there ! these because my granny stays here but my cousins stay there lol .. haha the moment i reach my grandma house my aunt HUG me like her little teddy bear :D...then my cousin ask me ???

cousin : eh ben ni yao gen wo ma ( eh ben u wanna follow me )
ben : arr chi nar li ? (arr go where )
cousin : aiyaa ni gen wo pe liao la okay ? ( aiyaa u just follow me okay )
ben :okay hao..eh den e" sia you mei you ca bo lai ?
( okay fine !..eh wait is there any leng lui goin ? )
cousin : OF COURSE !!
ben : haha hao hao xp

so then after a few hour planning we finnally went to this place skate twins bay..owh my it was fantastic because when i went there,there were not much ppl..haha this is where i can learn how to play my rollerskate for the first time ? haha i wonder is there any rollerskate park in KL ?? okay nvm,,so far i manage to skate well enough not to mention very good but also bad enough lol..because i kept falling down..i even counted how many times i fell..walao its almost 30 times i think..btw a good advise how to roll urself ..

1.firstly push the rollerskate i mean push not drag
2.push the rollerskate side by side
3.maintain your stability
4.now ur ready to go ! hahaha

finally here are the pics :D







now this is my cousin from penang
his name is chin chee chuan



that is his brother
chin chee hou :D








0 comments: