Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gasping for the day :D


-moral class
it all started in school..well in acture fact today, i was suppose to send in my folio to cikgu jannah( moral teacher) but then i din"t haha..after the membebeling from teacher i was punish to stay in the class until recess finish..on second thought, would you think i will stay in class ? lol..after a few minutes she went off just to pick her stuff..on that moment i quickly kept pens which the only thing i bring to school :D and just ran off ..well i thing i just got in trouble haha..alamak who cares ?? xp

-class(4 hamoni)
wahaha i think this is most certainly the first time my english teacher din"t show up sia.. :D.btw now my class hv officially open a club for the malays to play during agama time haha.. xp
types of games
-poker cards
-ping pong
-salon
-many stuff still to be created by them lol

the worst targeted person in my class
-adam (kabut boy)
-syazwan(syndrome)
-husayn(the funny stick guy )
-hamizan(the black always kena scold by acc tacher)
-ali(poor bamboo)
-hilman(bapok)
-tubagus(my gay partner)
-eddyn(taiko in classs)
-me ( ???? )



-ben

0 comments: